Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Twilight Fan Prize Pack!


This year I made a wonderful new friend with a mom of one of my students. Nikki has actually helped me a ton with processing everything that is going on with Addi because her own daughter had a fight with a rare disease as well. Anyway, this sweet lady is known for having EPIC Twilight parties. I missed this last one for the upcoming Breaking Dawn Part 1 but I am definitely planning on coming to the next one. Nikki has donated a Mother/ Daughter set of hand crafted Bella Bracelets with charms for both Jacob & Edward, aroma therapy, and a candle warmer. Since I have my connections with Scholastic, I am also throwing in a new copy of Twilight with a movie poster. It can be yours if you donate to Addi's Drawing from the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...