Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Gift of Hope

Unofficial drum roll please...

Our unofficial total for Addi's research fundraiser is over $2000. 

Between the generous work over at Katie Wells Photography and our friends and family that have donated directly to IFOPA I think that we have raised at LEAST that much. 

This melts my heart. There are so many good people in the world.

When I hear the grand total from IFOPA in the next few days I will let you know and we will start dishing out the gifts from Addi's Drawing From the Heart!

People have been asking me how our trip went. They have been asking me how we are feeling about things. The answers:

We feel blessed. We feel hopeful. We feel loved. 

A few dollars here or there may not have seemed much to you, but it means the world to me. Just imagine that your donation is paying for a researcher to get one more hour in the lab and that extra hour is when they see something that leads to a break through... 

Thank you so much for your gift of hope! 


{Our Family in Camden across the river from Philadelphia}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...